Thursday, March 24, 2011

free knit dog hat

After looking freaking EVERYWHERE on the net to find a pattern for a hat for a dog to wear, I grew annoyed and made my own patters. Every time I searched for this pattern, I'd only find a hat that is made to look like a dog for a human to wear. I tried to put my pattens on Ravelry, but, it was WAY too complicated. After thinking I had achieved my goal, angry women started sending me messages saying no one would buy my pattern and I did this and that wrong. I got angry so now I'm putting them on here. Only the "Maximo the great" hat will stay on. Idk why the others won't.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this pattern, it is very cute and I have been looking for patterns for my chihuahua. Congratulations on being in your first trimester. Best Wishes for a healthy,happy baby!

    ReplyDelete